|Address:||449 Rue Sainte-Hélène (map)|
Montréal, QC, H2Y 2K9
|Category:||Four Stars (★★★★)|
Hotel Gault provides its guests with Old-Montreal loft-like experience. Rooms were designed to be open-plan and feature reproductions of classic 20th c. modern furniture.
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking
- DVD rental
- Daily turndown service
- Daily local newspaper available in the lobby
- Photocopies, printing, fax and computers available
- Massotherapy and body treatments available
- TV (Flat picture tube screen)
- CD player
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Free local calls
Hotel Gault welcomes dogs and cats upon check-in with an in room; a pet blanket, pet waste bags, food and water bowls with a safety carpet for your convenience during your stay. Fee per pet per night is 20$CAN + taxes.
Dining on Premises
- The Gault offers breakfast, brunch, lunch table d'hôte, dinner and a 24-hour menu served at the bar/lounge.